Oxford College of Marketing is one of the leading marketing colleges with 14 Study Centres across the UK and Distance Learning students who come to us from across the world.
Oxford College of Marketing is a private marketing college owned and managed by marketers for marketers. Our management team are all senior marketing professionals with considerable professional marketing department experience. We are passionate about delivering great marketing and the provision of outstanding marketing training. And that drives our high standards in customer service, staffing, course materials and flexible programmes.
We offer a wide and flexible range of study options and you can change study centres or modes of study. You may study via: Distance Learning, Intensive Weekends, or Part-time Evening Classes. There is also a special Exam Revision Programme.
- 90% pass rate for CIM and CAM courses (June 2015)
- 105 commendations for excellent student support and results
- Up to 3 years to complete your course
- Free access to:
- all CAM digital units
- second elective units
- foundation or gateway course to revise the basics before your course
- Unlimited support access
- No registration fee
- NUS card available with registration
- Opportunity to register for Chartered Marketer status *
*level 6 and 7 courses only