Oxford Professional Education Group is a professional educational college offering a wide variety of professional courses including Marketing, Sales and Procurement. We are committed to providing a high level of educational services to professionals looking to advance their careers.
We are looking to recruit a full time Student Finance Administrator to work alongside our Finance Manager and Finance Director. This is an exciting and varied role for anyone wishing to move into the education sector in a desirable area of Summertown, Oxford.
- Candidates should be highly organised
- With a can-do attitude
- Preferably with experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Good IT skills and
- Experience of using a CRM and Accounting systems is desirable along with
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management and attention to details are essential
- Ideally you should be educated to degree level and
- Have some accounting/finance experience however this is not essential
As well as a supportive and welcoming working environment we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Finance/Accounting course of your choice as a part of the personal development (up to the value of £2,000). Alternatively, you can choose to participate in one of the college’s professional courses instead
- Ability to cross-train in different departments (such as Student Admissions, Assignments, Student Support, etc.)
Starting salary is 23K p.a. with an increase after a 3 month probationary period.
TO APPLY: please email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter. Please note that due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be notified via email for an interview.