Completing this module alone gives delegates the CAM Award for Integrated Media.
This unit aims to provide you with a knowledge and understanding of the function of different media within the marketing mix and communications mix. This unit also aims to ensure that knowledge and understanding of the process of media selection, planning and measuring effectiveness are in place.
Guided learning hours
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Explain the role of different media in the marketing mix and the communications mix
- Identify the relationships between the advertiser, advertising agencies, media buying and media planning agencies and media owners
- Set appropriate objectives and strategies and allocate budgets for different media
- Present an overview of media available and their characteristics, including electronic media, and methods of planning and selection
- Select appropriate methods for measuring the effectiveness of communications media
The Integrated Media module is part of: