With our comprehensive online distance learning marketing courses, learning management system and a reputation for being the most supportive study centre, studying without classroom attendance has never been so easy. The Oxford College of Marketing attracts distance learning students from all over the world, not just the UK.
All Chartered Institute of Marketing, CAM Foundation, University of California and Institute of Sales and Marketing Management courses are available through online distance learning allowing any student, no matter where they are based, the ability to study in a completely flexible manner.
What is Online Distance Learning with Oxford College of Marketing?
Whether you are choosing distance learning for geographical reasons or are just too busy to commit to face-to-face classes, you will find www.oxcomlearning.com, the virtual learning environment for Oxford College of Marketing, a fantastic resource for all your learning needs. To receive a free trial for the course you are interested in, please complete the contact form at the bottom of this page.
As a distance learning delegate, you will also receive
- A personal tutor to guide you through your assessments and provide feedback and recommendations on your work
- Access to an academic support team, who can answer your queries by telephone, Skype, live chat, or email
- Regular live webinars run by our experienced course leaders at convenient times
- Weekly class webinars for CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing and CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing for those starting in September, January and April
- Access to recorded webinars, if you are unable to attend any live webinars
- Podcasts of extra bite-sized material to download and listen to at your leisure
- Mock exam and homework for examination based units
- Free access to all CAM Digital awards, for extra digital know-how
- Free access to The Oxford Learning Lab practitioner videos
- A timetable to help you plan and manage your studies
- Access to revision sessions at any of our venues
- 3 years to complete your studies
To get your free trial for the course you are interested in, simply complete the form below