As part of our admission process we invite all prospective students to meet our Centre Managers on a one to one basis or to have an informal conversation with one of the admissions team. This gives us time to get to know and understand your training needs, and to make sure you are on the right level course.
Process for Assessing Study Level
- CV / LinkedIn – All students are asked to provide a CV or link to their LinkedIn profile, if possible.
- Interviews – All students are interviewed either on the phone, Skype or in person.
- During the informal interview, delegates will detail their qualifications, job roles and future goals. This enables us to understand their experience and recognise this in determining their entry level.
- We provide information on all courses and accredited bodies so that students understand the entry requirement, assessment methods, and hours of study. They are then able to make a realistic decision on how to set aside enough study time and achieve their ambitions.
- We generally follow the accredited body’s guidelines for enrolment. However, all bodies allow us to make our own decisions regarding enrolment, so we are able to use our own discretion on study entry-level. Where a delegate demonstrates they have the capability to study at a higher level, we try to accommodate them with extra reading or a pre course such as the Marketing Gateway Programme. Most delegates without a degree in marketing are able to do the Marketing Gateway Programme course which should enable them to start at a higher level. This course, which can be taken over a weekend, or as a distance learner.
You will need to log in with your first name and surname.
If you would like further guidance, once you have completed the test please do take a screen shot of the results and email the results to email@example.com we will then be able to confirm your entry level.
We believe in the importance of developing long-term professional relationships with our students and we do like to discuss the options, courses and costs with you before you start our programmes. We therefore have a selection of open evenings across our centres throughout the year. Alternatively we can chat through the options on the phone.
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here