In order to help students with their distance learning courses in Spain, Oxford College of Marketing is delighted to announce that they will be working with a local representative. Our objective is to be able to provide better locally based support for our overseas students though working with a local, experienced professional organisation.
Company role is to:
- provide advice and guidance on the right qualification and make sure you are on the right level courses
- help you register with the Oxford College of Marketing and with the CIM
- help you to get local study materials including text books
- put you in touch with other students in your area
- help you to get started on your studies
- advise you on where to take your exams
If you would like advice on our professional marketing qualifications and how to get started on a distance learning course please contact us.
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here