In order to help students with their distance learning courses in Spain, Oxford College of Marketing is delighted to announce that they will be working with a local representative. Our objective is to be able to provide better locally based support for our overseas students though working with a local, experienced professional organisation.
Company role is to:
- provide advice and guidance on the right qualification and make sure you are on the right level courses
- help you register with the Oxford College of Marketing and with the CIM
- help you to get local study materials including text books
- put you in touch with other students in your area
- help you to get started on your studies
- advise you on where to take your exams
If you would like advice on our professional marketing qualifications and how to get started on a distance learning course please contact us.