ISM Level 5 – Diploma in Sales and Account Management
Are you a sales manager or account manager and are you looking for ways to perform even better in your role? ISM qualifications are written by sales experts and are designed to equip you with knowledge and skills to develop your sales or account management career. They are all recognised by Ofqual, the UK examinations regulator.
- Single Module Distance Learning £300 +VAT
Level 5 Is For You If You Meet Any Of These Criteria:
- You are a practicing sales manager or account manager
- Your role requires you to manage other people and/or resources
- You want to develop knowledge, understanding and skills in sales and account management
- You want a qualification at a level equivalent to a Higher National Diploma or foundation degree
- You want to be assessed on your ability to identify and use relevant understanding, methods and skills to address broadly-defined complex problems, taking responsibility for planning and developing courses of action and exercising autonomy and judgement within broad parameters.
- Understanding and developing customer accounts
- Understanding the integrated functions of sales and marketing
- Sales forecasts and target setting
- Leading a team
- Motivation and compensation for sales teams
- Coaching and mentoring
- Designing, planning and managing sales territories
- Analysing the financial potential and performance of customer accounts
- Relationship management for account managers
- Bid and tender management for account managers
- Developing a product portfolio
What is included in the fee?
As part of your support, we will pay for your Annual Membership for your first year of study; worth £128. Your Membership level will be validated by the ISM based on your experience and education.
This is an open access qualification – NO qualifications or marketing experience are required. However, Entrants should have a background that will enable them to benefit from the course.
How Long Will The Course Take?
We believe in a flexible approach and so you can start your studying as soon as you like. The ISM courses are based on a credit system, with each credit being recommended 10 learning hours. For example: – U401 Managing Responsible Selling, 4 credits = 40 learning hours including assignment.
At the College we provide three year of support for each student from the date they enrol. This will give you plenty of time to complete your ISM qualification. Please see below the guideline for completing each tier.
- Award : 1.5-2 months
- Certificate : 6-9 months
- Diploma: 12-18months
What Is Included In The Fee?
When you sign up for an Award, Certificate or the full Diploma, you will receive the following:-
- Online access to the academic material via our Online Learning system
- Access to our online, email and telephone support team
- Personal Assignment tutor with telephone and email support
As part of your support, we will pay for your ISM Student Annual Membership for your first year of study with every full Diploma course; worth £128. Your Membership level will be validated by the ISM based on your experience and education. Benefits include the use of any designatory letters associated with the membership may be used (AInstMM, MInstMM, FInstMM), subscription to Winner’s Edge magazine, exclusive members only seminars and webinars and additional support.
Free access to:
- Free access to the Marketing Foundation Programme worth £200, to give you a basic marketing theory overview
- Free access to the CAM Digital Marketing Essentials course worth £400, giving you an insight into understanding digital media, social media and how to use this to your advantage as a sales professional. If you wish to then continue to gain the award we will give you a 20% discount (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer).
- Free access to the Customer Experience Award of the Certificate in Professional
- Core e-Study Guide for each module, written by the ISM as an essential learning tool for each module. Here you will have an opportunity to complete mini tasks and homework’s to help with your learning and tailor your ideas to the assignment.
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here