ISM Level 4 – Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
The ISM Level 4 is designed for sales professionals who are thinking of moving into Sales Management or Account Management. ISM qualifications are written by sales experts and are designed to equip you with knowledge and understanding of theories for sales and account management. They are all recognised by Ofqual, the UK examinations regulator.
The Level 4 qualifications are Vocationally Related Qualifications designed for sales professionals in an operational sales role, often managing others and allocating resources. They cover the theoretical and practical sales and marketing knowledge and skills required by aspiring sales managers and practicing sales managers to enable them to succeed in the workplace.
- Single Module Distance Learning £270 +VAT
The ISM Level 4 Sales and Marketing Management course is for you if you meet any of these criteria:
- You are a practicing sales manager or account manager
- Your role requires you to manage other people and/or resources
- You want to develop knowledge, understanding and skills in sales and account management
- You want a qualification at a level equivalent to a Higher National Certificate or first year degree.
- You want to be assessed on your ability to identify and use relevant understanding, methods and skills to address broadly-defined complex problems, taking responsibility for planning and developing courses of action and exercising autonomy and judgement within broad parameters.
What You Will Learn?
We offer the full range of Level 4 units which can be studied singularly, or they can be developed to build a higher qualification. Please see below:
- Award in Sales and Marketing Management: each unit can be described as a single Award
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management: requires the completion of the 2 mandatory units (9 credits) plus a additional 9 credits to be made from the remaining electives (total 18 credits).
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management: requires students to have completed all eight modules. This will give a total of 41 credits.
All units are assessed via work based evidence OR work based assignment. For details on the Units, how they are delivered and number of credits.
This course is offered at Oxford College of Marketing as:
- Pure online distance learning: This course can be studied in its entirety via online learning
You will also be supported throughout the modules by a tutor who you can contact and can answer any questions about the module content or help you with assessment queries. You can find out more on what to expect when studying with Oxford College of Marketing when you ask for a FREE TRIAL.
How Long Will The Course Take?
We believe in a flexible approach and so you can start your studying as soon as you like. The ISM courses are based on a credit system, with each credit being recommended 10 learning hours. For example: – U401 Managing Responsible Selling, 4 credits = 40 learning hours including assignment.
At the College we provide three year of support for each student from the date they enrol. This will give you plenty of time to complete your ISM qualification. Please see below the guideline for completing each tier.
- Award : 1.5-2 months
- Certificate : 6-9 months
- Diploma: 12-18months
What Is Included In The Fee?
When you sign up for an Award, Certificate or the full Diploma, you will receive the following:-
- Online access to the academic material via our Online Learning system
- Access to our online, email and telephone support team
- Personal Assignment tutor with telephone and email support
As part of your support, we will pay for your ISM Student Annual Membership for your first year of study with every full Diploma course; worth £128. Your Membership level will be validated by the ISM based on your experience and education.
Free access to:
- Free access to the Marketing Foundation Programme worth £200, to give you a basic marketing theory overview
- Free access to the CAM Digital Marketing Essentials course worth £400, giving you an insight into understanding digital media, social media and how to use this to your advantage as a sales professional. If you wish to then continue to gain the award we will give you a 20% discount (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer).
- Free access to the Customer Experience Award of the Certificate in Professional
- Core e-Study Guide for each module, written by the ISM as an essential learning tool for each module. Here you will have an opportunity to complete mini tasks and homework’s to help with your learning and tailor your ideas to the assignment.
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here