ISMM Level 3 – Diploma in Sales and Marketing
Providing an overview of the role of sales and the customer relationship, this qualification is ideal for new or aspiring field sales professionals, or students in either secondary or further education with some experience of sales.
- Single Module Distance Learning £245 +VAT
You can start at level 3 if you meet any of these criteria:
- You are employed in your first or second sales job
- You want to deepen and broaden your knowledge and skills in selling and marketing
- You want to build on knowledge and skills to progress up the sales career ladder
- You have responsibility for a sales account or a sales area
- You want a qualification at a level equivalent to A-level, BTEC National or NVQ level 3
This is an open access qualification – NO qualifications or marketing experience are required. However, some work experience would be advantageous.
What Will You Learn?
We offer the full range of level 3 units which can make up:
- Award in Sales and Marketing: each unit can be described as a single Award
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing: requires the completion of the 4 mandatory units (17 credits in total)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing: requires students to have completed the Certificate course above plus any optional units giving a minimum total of 37 credits (including the Certificate credits)
All units are assessed via work based evidence OR work based assignment. For details on the Units, how they are delivered and number of credits; please click here.
This course is offered at Oxford College of Marketing as:
- Pure online distance learning
You will also be supported throughout the modules by a tutor who you can contact and can answer any questions about the module content or help you with assessment queries. You can find out more on what to expect when studying with Oxford College of Marketing when you ask for a FREE TRIAL.
How long will the course take?
We believe in a flexible approach and so you can start your studying as soon as you like. The ISMM courses are based on a credit system, with each credit being recommended 10 learning hours. For example: – U401 Managing Responsible Selling, 4 credits = 40 learning hours including assignment.
At the College we provide three year of support for each student from the date they enrol. This will give you plenty of time to complete your ISMM qualification. Please see below the guideline for completing each tier.
- Award : 1.5-2 months
- Certificate : 6-9 months
- Diploma: 12-18months
What is included in the fee?
When you sign up for an Award, Certificate or the full Diploma, you will receive the following:-
- Online access to the academic material via our Online Learning system
- Access to our online, email and telephone support team
- Personal Assignment tutor with telephone and email support
As part of your support, we will pay for your ISMM Student Annual Membership for your first year of study with every full Diploma course; worth £128. Your Membership level will be validated by the ISMM based on your experience and education. Benefits include the use of any designatory letters associated with the membership may be used (AInstMM, MInstMM, FInstMM), subscription to Winner’s Edge magazine, exclusive members only seminars and webinars and additional support.
Free access to:
- Free access to the Marketing Foundation Programme worth £200, to give you a basic marketing theory overview
- Free access to the CAM Digital Marketing Essentials course worth £400, giving you an insight into understanding digital media, social media and how to use this to your advantage as a sales professional. If you wish to then continue to gain the award we will give you a 20% discount (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer).
- Free access to the Customer Experience Award of the Certificate in Professional
Marketing £383, to enable you to understand the customer journey. If you wish to then continue to gain the award we will give you a 20% discount (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer).
- Core e-Study Guide for each module, written by the ISMM as an essential learning tool for each module. Here you will have an opportunity to complete mini tasks and homework’s to help with your learning and tailor your ideas to the assignment.
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here