Marketing courses in Liverpool are held as intensive weekends combined with distance learning at: Liverpool Hope University, Hope Park, Liverpool, L16 9JD.
Revision and workshop days are also held at the Liverpool campus.
If you are unable to attend a session in Liverpool due to other commitments, you are most welcome to join another convenient venue so you can cover the material with a tutor.
Liverpool Open Evenings
As part of our admissions process we invite prospective students to meet our Centre Managers. This gives us time to get to know and understand your training needs, and to make sure you are on the right level course.
Our Liverpool and Manchester Centre Manager, Diane Cotton, teaches across the Certificate and Diploma levels and has been a centre manager for Oxford College of Marketing for eight years.
If you live near Liverpool and are thinking about distance learning, you are also welcome to attend an open evening to discuss the courses in more detail.
If any of these dates are not suitable we will arrange a telephone interview instead.
CIM Marketing Courses in Liverpool
- Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIM Marketing Leadership Programme
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
Digital Marketing Courses in Liverpool
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Mobile)
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Metrics and Analytics)
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Media and Branding)
- Diploma in Marketing Communications
Our Liverpool centre offers marketing training to students from Blackpool, Southport, Preston, Blackburn, Manchester, Warrington, Bolton, Chester, Stockport, Wigan, Birkenhead, Belfast, Southport and North Wales.