Marketing courses in Oxford are held as part-time evening training and our weekend courses are held in Reading. As a distance learner in Oxford you can always meet up with our Oxford Centre Manager Louisa Harvey.
We use Oxford Brooke’s Headington site for all of our Oxford lectures. It is easy to get to for both those living and or working in the city and those coming in from outside as it is very close to the major ring road.
All courses are supported by our Online Learning System.
Oxford Open Evenings
As part of our admissions process we invite prospective students to meet our Centre Managers. If you live near Oxford and you are a distance learning student we would like to meet you as well. This gives us time to get to know and understand your training needs, and to make sure you are on the right level course.
If any of these dates are not suitable we can ask the Centre Manager to arrange a telephone interview instead.
CIM Courses in Oxford
- Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Diploma in Professional Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma In Marketing
CAM Courses in Oxford
- Diploma in Marketing Communications
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Mobile)
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Metrics and Analytics)
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Media and Branding)
Our Oxford centre offers marketing training to students from Oxford, Abingdon, Banbury, Swindon and Newbury and Buckingham.