The Introduction to Email Marketing course is designed to assist marketers and businesses in improving their email marketing strategy, through detailing key aspects of successful email marketing campaigns.
From this course, you’ll gain an understanding of:
- Why email is an important digital communications tool for an organisation to use
- How to build effective email marketing lists
- Choosing a email marketing service provider
- The key success factors for email marketing campaigns, including content, creative and design
- Key email marketing metrics
- How to optimise email marketing campaigns to improve performance
An Introduction to Email Marketing
If you have any queries regarding the online courses please contact email@example.com.
Upon registering for one of the online courses, you will be given access to our online learning platform hosting the pre-recorded multi-media workshop presentations. Each individual course contains five online workshops for you to work through at your own pace and complete.
Once you have completed the online sessions, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from Oxford College of Marketing. In addition each course series offers the opportunity to accumulate Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
Each individual course is only £99.Or why not take advantage of one of our package deals, buy three course together for £250 and for the full package of five courses the price is £350.