Completing the module gives students the CAM Award for Advertising.
This unit aims to provide you with a knowledge and understanding of the function of advertising within the marketing mix, communications mix and society. This unit also aims to ensure that knowledge and understanding of the process of advertising, planning and measuring effectiveness are in place.
Guided Learning Hours
- Blended Learning £437.50 +VAT
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Explain the role and structure of advertising in the marketing mix, the communications mix and society
- Explain the structure of the advertising industry and be able to identify the relationships between the advertiser, agencies, suppliers (e.g. research, production) and media owners
- Set appropriate advertising objectives, strategies and budgets
- Understand how to plan strategies for creative and media execution
- Describe the controls on advertising; social acceptability, legal controls & voluntary constraints, and be able to apply them to given advertisements
- Select appropriate methods for measuring the effectiveness of advertising
The Advertising Module is part of:
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here