Brand Strategy – An inspirational and interactive course designed to help you create a successful brand strategy.
This inspiring one-day course will help you tap the passion at the heart of your brand and will connect you with the original drive and ambition that founded the business. You will consider the fundamental truths about your branding and test its integrity. Building and managing a strong brand is a long-term strategy for continued business success. This thought provoking day will fill you with ideas for your branding and address the criteria required to manage a successful brand.
The Course Director is Paul Hitchens.
The aim of this course is to provide you with a logical and structured approach to developing a compelling brand strategy. The programme examines the essential criteria necessary for building a coherent brand, explained with contemporary examples and useful exercises. Discover how your branding can create meaning that transcends the limitations of the product or service category and establish a rewarding emotional connection with your audience.
- 28th April 2017
- Judge your existing branding and identify its strengths and weaknesses
- Create a coherent strategy that clearly communicates the personality of your branded organisation, product or service.
- Feel confident about introducing new ideas and innovations that will strengthen your brands premise and create rewarding experiences.
Create a relevant brand narrative that attracts advocates and ambassadors.
- Purpose – What does the brand really do?
- Vision – What is the brand aiming to achieve?
- Values – What does the brand stand for?
- Mission- How will the brand achieve its aims?
- Proposition – What does the brand do differently?
- Positioning – Where is the brand’s niche?
- Personality – How does the brand express itself?
- Audience – Who is the brand relevant to?
London – Course Date and Location
28th April 2017 – Sherlock Holmes Hotel – Baker Street, London, W1U 6LJ.
Oxford – Course Dates and Location
28th April 2017 – Oxford College of Marketing, Summertown Pavilion, Middleway, Oxford, OX2 7LG.
This course can be delivered in-house readymade or tailored to meet the specific needs of company teams. Other bespoke development programmes can also be scoped, designed and delivered to provide unique learning solutions on a range of practical and relevant topics.
Customised and Team Training.