Completing the module gives students the CAM Award for Digital Marketing Essentials.
This unit aims to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge necessary for digital marketing within organisations. The four sections are: Digital Tools, Planning, Implementing and monitoring. Teaching and assessment covers SEO, PPC, ad types, email marketing, viral marketing, online PR, affiliate marketing and social media. It also looks at digital metrics in the form of VOC, A/B Tests and Usability studies. Legislation’s, regulations and codes of practice are examined.
- Blended Learning £550.00 +VAT
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of digital campaign tools, planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing
- Explain the role of the essential elements of digital campaigns and describe the links between each technique
- Explain how each tool of the digital communications mix can be coordinated effectively
- Evaluate a current digital communications campaign
- Recommend improvements to a specified digital communications campaign
- Explain how the digital communications mix can be measured and monitored effectively