Completing the module gives students the CAM Award for Digital Marketing Essentials.
This unit aims to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge necessary for digital marketing within organisations. The four sections are: Digital Tools, Planning, Implementing and monitoring. Teaching and assessment covers SEO, PPC, ad types, email marketing, viral marketing, online PR, affiliate marketing and social media. It also looks at digital metrics in the form of VOC, A/B Tests and Usability studies. Legislation’s, regulations and codes of practice are examined.
- Blended Learning £550.00 +VAT
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of digital campaign tools, planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing
- Explain the role of the essential elements of digital campaigns and describe the links between each technique
- Explain how each tool of the digital communications mix can be coordinated effectively
- Evaluate a current digital communications campaign
- Recommend improvements to a specified digital communications campaign
- Explain how the digital communications mix can be measured and monitored effectively
The Digital Marketing Essentials Module is part of:
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here