Completing the module alone gives students the CAM Award for Direct Marketing and Sales Promotion
This unit aims to provide you with an understanding of the disciplines and techniques of direct marketing and sales promotion at an operational level, including the knowledge and the skills to apply database and other digital technologies in the development of direct marketing and sales promotion campaigns within legal and regulatory constraints. The nature and scope of sales promotion is defined as including merchandising, field marketing and point of sale promotion. The role of all of these disciplines within the marketing function is explored.
Guided Learning Hours
- Blended Learning £437.50 +VAT
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Describe the relationship of direct marketing with other marketing communications tools
- Explain the role of sales promotion, merchandising, point of sale and field marketing in the context of various sectors and in terms of consumer, trade and salesforce/employee promotions
- Develop, manage and maintain a marketing database
- Devise, implement and control appropriate direct marketing and sales promotion campaigns to meet defined objectives
- Justify and manage budgets for individual campaigns
- Apply the principles of testing and measurement and financial controls which support direct marketing and sales promotion campaigns
- Explain the ethical, legal and self-regulatory environment around the disciplines of direct marketing and sales promotion
The Direct Marketing and Sales Promotion Module is part of:
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here