Innovation – A thought provoking course to help you create new and insightful ideas to aid solving business & customer needs and problems.
Being creative is empowering and a vital skill for all managers, successful marketers, marketing teams and other business professionals.
This engaging course concentrates on two key areas which are:
- where to look for market, brand & product insights to ensure we’ve got appropriate relevance to our target audiences
- how to create new ideas and run successful creative generation sessions that deliver great innovative solutions to solve operational issues, customer needs, desires and problems
The Course Director is Nigel Pearcy.
Innovation is an easy word to throw around but is not easy for many managers to find answers to.
This course will provide simple logical steps to identifying and solving business problems creatively. The structured approach will:
- Look at and analyse where innovation comes from
- Focus on the key benefits that drive innovation
- Provide tools to identify the key market, brand and product insights that affect your business
- Provide different techniques to generate and assess creative idea sessions that answer business and customer needs, desires and problems
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone interested in solving business problems by being innovative and more creative in their workplace &/or wanting to build fun and enlightening team creative sessions.
Innovation – Sample Agenda PDF
The course will provide you with:
- An understanding on how leading innovators think
- Knowledge on how to ‘get into the creative zone’
- A five step methodology for creatively solving problems
- Ways to find inspiration for addressing problems with creative solutions
- New start points to think about issues you want solved
- Methodologies to assess and evaluate the best ideas and solutions
This training workshop provides an interactive environment to focus on the questions and answers around:
- What attitudes, behaviours and language do innovative people demonstrate?
- Identifying the issues we want to solve