Completing this module gives delegates the CAM Award for Integrated Media.
This unit aims to provide you with a knowledge and understanding of the function of different media within the marketing mix and communications mix. This unit also aims to ensure that knowledge and understanding of the process of media selection, planning and measuring effectiveness are in place.
Guided learning hours
- Blended Learning £437.50 +VAT
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Explain the role of different media in the marketing mix and the communications mix
- Identify the relationships between the advertiser, advertising agencies, media buying and media planning agencies and media owners
- Set appropriate objectives and strategies and allocate budgets for different media
- Present an overview of media available and their characteristics, including electronic media, and methods of planning and selection
- Select appropriate methods for measuring the effectiveness of communications media
The Integrated Media module is part of:
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here