Completing this module gives delegates the CAM Award for Integrating Digital Media and Branding.
Media planning has become increasingly difficult in recent years. There has been an explosion of the ways in which consumers are contacted both digitally and through conventional media such as print, radio and television. Convergence of media creates new problems and opportunities for brands. This unit intends to evaluate all the key channels used for communicating with the customer and to ascertain how they are evolving. At the same time it will look at how integration can take place and evolve, lessening channel conflict and dissonance in communication. Campaigns, which highlight good brand communications in the digital age, will be highlighted and evaluated.
- Blended Learning £550.00 +VAT
Upon successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
- define the concept of mobile marketing, and describe its evolution with respect to hardware, software, service provision, supply and as a medium for advertising and communication
- assess the range of opportunities that a mobile environment provides to marketers
- assess the reasons why mobile devices are used and the resulting impact on marketing communications decisions
- plan and evaluate mobile marketing activities
- design and develop a marketing concept using a mobile application
- describe future developments in mobile marketing
The Integrating Digital Media and Branding Module is part of: