Completing this module gives delegates the CAM Award for Marketing and Consumer Behaviour.
This unit aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary in managing marketing communications and brand support activities within organisations. The unit explains the links between communications and marketing and provides knowledge of fundamental theories of consumer behaviour, and their application to marketing communications.
Guided Learning Hours
- Blended Learning £550.00 +VAT
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Explain the role of the marketing plan and communications plan within the context of the organisation’s strategy and culture
- Understand the marketing planning process and the links between each stage of the process
- Explain the role of marketing communications and how the tools of the communications mix can be coordinated effectively
- Develop marketing communication and brand support activities based on an understanding of the salient characteristics of the target audience
- Explain the importance of developing long term relationships with customers, channel members, agencies and other stakeholders and transfer such knowledge to the development of marketing communication activities
- Suggest suitable methods to influence the relationships an organisation has with its customers, any marketing channel partners and other stakeholders, using marketing communications