Marketing Strategy – Developing marketing strategies for growth and competitive position.
The ability to develop and communicate a marketing strategy is an area that is often found missing in many organisations’ capabilities and plans. Often the strategy is shown as objectives or tactical execution. Adopting a clearly defined and integrated approach to marketing strategy development and understanding the building blocks and key components that underpin successful marketing strategy will be highlighted in this workshop.
The Course Director is Richard Mayer.
This programme will provide a framework, process and application of key principles that can be adopted in the process of developing the marketing strategy. The workshop will be applied to attendee’s current context, supported with case studies highlighting best practice and methods to overcome challenges.
- 28th April 2017
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for marketing practitioners with at least two years of experience in a marketing management role and now having responsibility to develop their organisation’s marketing strategy.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key components that should be evident within a clearly defined marketing strategy
- Establish a process for reviewing your existing marketing strategy and make strategy recommendations for the future
- Apply appropriate frameworks to support you in the development of future marketing strategy
- Marketing strategy defined
- Key components of a marketing strategy
- The process of developing a marketing strategy
- The importance of market, competitor and customer insight
- Building the marketing strategy on organisation capabilities
- Marketing strategy options for growth
- Marketing strategy options for position
- Evaluating and prioritising marketing strategy options
- The key building blocks for marketing strategy development
London – Course Date and Location
28th April 2017 – Sherlock Holmes Hotel – Baker Street, London, W1U 6LJ.
Oxford – Course Date and Location
28th April 2017 – Oxford College of Marketing, Summertown Pavilion, Middleway, Oxford, OX2 7LG.
This course can be delivered in-house readymade or tailored to meet the specific needs of company teams. Other bespoke development programmes can also be scoped, designed and delivered to provide unique learning solutions on a range of practical and relevant topics.
Find Out More