Completing the module gives students the CAM Award for Mobile Marketing in Practice.
Mobile is the most widely used media channel globally, with over one billion mobile devices sold each year. The medium is referred to as ‘always on and always connected’ and provides new ways for organisations and brands to connect with customers across all sectors. This unit will provide an introduction to good practice in mobile marketing and explore how it fits within the communications mix. It will also look at ways in which the channel can be maximised and how success in mobile marketing can be measured.
- Blended Learning £550.00 +VAT
Upon successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
- define the concept of mobile marketing, and describe its evolution with respect to hardware, software, service provision, supply and as a medium for advertising and communication
- assess the range of opportunities that a mobile environment provides to marketers
- assess the reasons why mobile devices are used and the resulting impact on marketing communications decisions
- plan and evaluate mobile marketing activities
- design and develop a marketing concept using a mobile application
- describe future developments in mobile marketing
The Mobile Marketing in Practice Module is part of:
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here