Completing this module delegates the CAM Award for Public Relations.
This unit aims to provide you with an awareness of the role of public relations in relation to the many different publics with which an organisation is concerned and provide an understanding of all means of communication by which those publics can be reached. This unit will also provide knowledge of the organisational and professional context in which people working full-time in public relations operate.
Guided Learning Hours
- Blended Learning £437.50 +VAT
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Define the nature of public relations within a range of organisational frameworks
- Explain and work within the legal and self-regulatory constraints under which public relations operates
- Use the various techniques and skills required for effective public relations, including their characteristics, advantages, disadvantages, and costs
- Explain the media channels employed in public relations in different contexts
- Analyse situations and identify whether PR is the most appropriate tool to use
- Analyse situations and suggest appropriate plans of PR action to specific publics within cost and time parameters
The Direct Marketing and Sales Promotion Module is part of:
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here