Successful Event Management – Making Marketing Events Deliver Real Results.
Great events change the world, so well designed, implemented and evaluated events can deliver outstanding results for your organisation. But far too many events are done as ill-conceived one-offs without any real understanding of how to maximize the opportunities. This one-day programme will look at the evolving world of events – touching on the new world of virtual and hybrid events – and explore how to deliver exceptional events in a digital universe. It will also provide a wealth of practical tools and the course will give you a practical understanding of affiliate marketing, outlining the strategies, techniques and tricks to deliver game-changing events.
The Course Director is Richard John.
When successful, effective event implementation can be a highly measurable marketing tool that can give an exceptional return on investment (ROI). However, too many events are left until the last minute, with the implementation handed to those unfamiliar with the strategic objectives. This course will outline the strategies, techniques and tricks to achieve an effective event programme and offer a wealth of tips on refining your existing events strategy.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for those responsible for creating and implementing a strategic and tactical approach to events within their organisation.
Successful Event Management – Sample Agend PDF
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the new world of events, and how to exploit opportunities
- Review your existing approach to events, and understand how to dramatically increase the return from events
- Evaluate and select appropriate events, agencies and approaches
- Apply best practice strategy, tactics and measurement to your event programme
- How the world of events is developing
- Effective event strategy
- Event analysis – stakeholder engagement
- Setting realistic objectives
- Effective event planning and implementation
- Techniques on event negotiation and contracting
- Implementing a digital event strategy
- Exploring new concepts of event design
- Understanding and using virtual and hybrid events
- Monetizing events