Part-time Marketing Courses are great for those with busy working lives who want to make sure they commit at least one evening a week. The weekly evening options are run at our part time evening centres.
If you are new to marketing or unable to come every week it is a good idea to combine an intensive weekend with a part-time evening course. This will ensure you get an overview of the subject before you start and will give you the added flexibility you may need to support your learning.
If you have to miss a session, you are welcome to come to another venue for that week or catch up with the online learning system weekly webinars.
Evening term runs from September to December, January – March and April – July. Each module is approximately 10 to 12 sessions long. You can join weekly evening classes in September, January or March.
Most evening sessions run from 6-9pm and include two hours of interactive lectures with the rest of the time working in groups on exam questions or assignments. Homework is set and marked every week when necessary.
- A personal tutor to guide you through your assessments and provide feedback and recommendations on your work
- Access to an academic support team, who can answer your queries by telephone, Skype, live chat, or email
- Regular live webinars run by our experienced course leaders at convenient times
- Weekly class webinars for CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing and CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing for those starting in September, January and April
- Access to recorded webinars, if you are unable to attend any live webinars
- Podcasts of extra bite-sized material to download and listen to at your leisure
- Mock exam and homework for examination based units
- Free access to all CAM Digital awards, for extra digital know-how
- Free access to The Oxford Learning Lab practitioner videos
- A timetable to help you plan and manage your studies
- Access to revision sessions at any of our venues
- 3 years to complete your studies
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here