Part-time Marketing Courses are the most popular route to study for professional marketing qualifications and great for those with busy working lives who want to make sure they commit at least one evening a week – and need a trip to one of our centres to ensure they do. But it is only suitable if you are likely to be able to attend every week of the training programme.
If you are new to marketing or unable to come every week it is a good idea to combine an intensive weekend with a part-time evening course. This will ensure you get an overview of the subject before you start and will give you the added flexibility you may need to support your learning.
Evening term runs from early September to mid July and each module lasts for between 10 to 14 sessions for the Certificate and Diploma, the Postgraduate course has a different structure. However you can start any time of the year.
Most evening sessions run from 6-9pm and include two hours of interactive lectures with the rest of the time working in groups on exam questions or assignments. Homework is set and marked every week when necessary.
All students who do assignments are given a personal tutor.
- We have been at the forefront in developing online student with our Online E-Learning System.
- The e-learning system allows you to take control of your own learning while still receiving ongoing contact and support from the college
- Tutor course notes, slides, and additional reading
- Past exam papers and assignments, specimen answers so that you are able to see what other students have done in the past and examiners reports
- A research facility including hotlinks to journals, other marketing organisations and useful websites
- Podcasts covering all the lessons so that you can listen and read ahead
- A selection of Marketing Videos on demand from The Oxford Learning Lab
- Online tutorials
- Discussion Forum enabling you to ask questions and find other delegates studying your course or working nearby and form real or virtual study groups
- Support line so that you can get your questions answered
- Personal assignment tutor to help you with your assignment
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here