In today’s competitive business environment, leaders are appointed based on credentials and experience. To stay ahead of the competition, advance your career and increase your earning potential, enroll in one of the University of California, Irvine Extension’s professional postgraduate certificate programs.
Convenient and affordable, the level 7 UCI Postgraduate Certificates are now offered through the leading UK industry professional training body, Oxford College of Marketing, making it easy to learn at your own time, in your own way.
Courses are designed to ensure you gain mastery of a particular topic, and instructors are highly qualified leaders in their professions.
A certificate bearing the University of California seal signifies a well-known, uncompromising standard of academic excellence.
With Oxford College of Marketing – you know you are in safe hands. But don’t just take our word for it, a current Oxford College of Marketing UCI Extension student said of the course;
‘I have been able to use much of what I have learnt. By coincidence, my organisation is setting up data/reporting on a new website for executives so this unit has really been a huge bonus to my project – thanks Oxford College of Marketing!’
UCI Extension Student October 2014
Awarding Body and Endorsements
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing is awarded by the University of California, Irvine Extension (UCI Extension) and is endorsed by The Digital Marketing Association. All certificates arrive signed from the University of California Irvine Extension (UCI Extension) and have the university seal and signatures.
- Jerri Lynn Hogg, Assistant Professor, Communication Management and Media Psychology, Bay Path College
- Sinan Kanatsiz, Chairman and Founder, Internet Marketing Association, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, KCOMM
- Matthew Langie, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Adobe Systems
- Tim Callen, Managing Partner, RBT Agency
- Steve Kinney Chief Executive Officer and President, Search Optimizers
- Mirna Bard, President & Social Media Consultant, NuReach Global
- Pamela Rutledge, Media Psychologist, Media Psychology Research Center
- Taline Felix, Digital and Social Media Director, Sprocket Media