Digital Marketing is an essential element for all marketing professionals and business people. The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing is designed to provide candidates with a comprehensive examination of tactics and strategies across social media, mobile marketing, online analytics, and search engine marketing aimed at fully leveraging the Internet for achieving business goals such as acquiring, converting, and retaining online customers. Learn how to integrate new tactics and strategies with traditional marketing tools and practices aimed at capturing new customers, building customer loyalty, providing superior customer service, developing new products, improving profitability and conducting marketing research. You will also understand the value of and methods for determining return on investment of Internet marketing programs, as well as online visitor and buyer behaviour. Learn how to develop an Internet marketing strategy and plan with the goal of maximising your marketing budget.
Distance Learning from
- Blended Learning from £3,285 +VAT
- Single Module Distance Learning £315 +VAT
- Build effective online marketing strategies for customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Integrate key analytics and consumer browsing behaviour into your online marketing efforts
- Drive more traffic to a website with search engine marketing (SEM) techniques, including search engine optimisation (SEO) to enhance organic search and paid search tactics that maximize promotional dollars
- Track and measure online marketing campaigns using website analytical services
- Apply Web 2.0, social media, mobile and emerging technologies as marketing and promotional tactics
- All UCI Course fees include membership of the Digital Marketing Association for 2 years
To earn the diploma, complete six required courses and a minimum of three units of electives with a grade of “C” or better, for a minimum of 160 hours of instruction. All requirements must be completed within five (5) years after enrolling in the first course. Students not pursuing the diploma program are welcome to take as many individual courses as desired.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in improving website performance, online marketing campaigns, search marketing and web analytics skills
- Professionals interested in advancing a career in marketing with digital marketing specialism
- Those looking to move on and specialise in specific areas after CAM or CIM qualifications
To register your interest please contact us.
1. Digital Marketing Concepts (2 credits)
2. Social Media and Online Audience Profiling (1.5 credits)
3. Digital Analytics and Metrics (2 credits)
4. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Strategy (1.5 credits)
5. Optimising Brand Online Presence (2 credits)
6. Strategic Social Media Planning (2 credits)
7. Utilising and Integrating Social Media Channels (2 credits)
8. Social Media Measurement and Evaluation (1.5 credits)
9. Content Marketing (1.5 credits)
10. Blogging for Business (2.5 credits)
11. Digital Display Advertising (2 credits)
12. Effective Email Marketing (1.5 credits)
13. Mobile Marketing Strategy (2 credits)
14. Marketing for Business Success (2 credits)
15. Agile Marketing (1.5 credits)
16. Online Video Marketing (1.5 credits)
You can gain exemption from Digital Marketing Concepts if you have:
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Media and Branding)
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Metrics and Analytics)
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Mobile)
- Any other level 4/5 qualification from an accredited organisation
You Can Gain Exemption from Marketing for Business Success if you have:
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Any level 4/5 or above marketing course from an accredited organisation including BA/MBAs with Marketing, IDM Marketing qualifications / equivalent alternatives.
Three exemptions are open for students that can show they have covered the material in the syllabus of any of the elective/core subjects of the digital marketing or social media studies at level4/5 or above through a NARIC recognised institute, university or college or equivalent higher education training body.
Online Learning System – Two Week Free Trial
Our student online learning system provides learning support for students studying all CIM, CAM Communications and Digital Marketing, UCI Digital courses, Oxcom Digital Marketing and ISM courses. You will be given access to recorded classes, live and recorded webinars, podcasts, course notes, text book references, web site references, examples and analysis of exam questions, self-progress tests, PowerPoint slides and podcasts to act as aide memoirs to each section and video provided by The Oxford Learning Lab.
Oxford College of Marketing Webinars
To find out more about studying with us sign up for a free webinar
If you couldn’t make or missed out on the free webinar taster session don’t worry!
We Have the Recording of it Right Here