You can gain exemption from Digital Marketing Concepts if you have:
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Media and Branding)
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Metrics and Analytics)
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Mobile)
- Any other level 4/5 qualification from an accredited organisation
You Can Gain Exemption from Marketing for Business Success if you have:
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Any level 4/5 or above marketing course from an accredited organisation including BA/MBAs with Marketing, IDM Marketing qualifications / equivalent alternatives.
Three exemptions are open for students that can show they have covered the material in the syllabus of any of the elective/core subjects of the digital marketing or social media studies at level4/5 or above through a NARIC recognised institute, university or college or equivalent higher education training body.