We are always thinking of new ways to help our students and are delighted to announce that the Oxford College of Marketing has teamed up with the National Union of Students to offer all students studying with us the opportunity to register for an NUS card.
The card is available to students, studying full time or part time. Your course must have started, before you are eligible to purchase an NUS extra card.
The card offers discounts on a wide range of retail outlets, restaurants, travel, technology and services.
- Travel – Get up to 10% off on airport parking, hotels and lounges for a hassle-free start to your holiday.
- Motoring – 5 lessons for £50 with Drive-Eco Driving School
- Fashion – Keep up with the latest trends with a 25% from Bench. An exclusive student discount available to NUS
- Going Out – Get 13 months for the price of 12 on the Cineworld Unlimited Card with NUS extra
- Everyday Shopping – Get discounts locally with NUS extra
There is also a wide range of discounts available for Entertainment, Food and Drink, Study Essentials, Accommodation, Going Out, Health & Beauty and Technology & Gadgets. The card costs £12.00 and can be ordered from: http://www.nus.org.uk/en/nus-extra/
You must be 16 or over and studying in Further or Higher Education to be eligible for an NUS extra card. There is no upper age limit. With the brand new NUS IPhone App or NUS Android App you can see exactly how and where you can save money in an instant no matter where you are!
For just £2.99 you can turn your NUS extra card into an NUS extra ISIC card ISIC is the International Student Identity Card and upgrading your NUS extra card to NUS extra ISIC when you buy your card will give you access to over 40,000 discounts in over 120 countries from Brazil to the USA, Spain to Switzerland!
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.