If you are new to sales and wish to gain a formal practical qualification demonstrating your knowledge, skills, behaviours and competence of working in a sales professional role, the APS Diploma in Sales Professionalism could be right for you. The qualifications are suitable for individuals working in, or hoping to work in, a variety of selling and sales representative roles, with selling to clients, customers and businesses as a major component of their role.
By achieving the qualification learners will cover the required essentials of selling and sales representation at this level. The core units cover the extremely important areas of; product knowledge, winning business, proposals and negotiation, sales presentations and selling. The range of optional units allows learners the scope to choose those areas most relevant to them, as follows; finding/generating opportunities, planning sales activities, sales territory management, keeping and developing business, leveraging resources and professional performance.
To achieve the Diploma in Sales Professionalism, delegates must successfully complete the following units:
- Undertake sales presentations and demonstrations
- Negotiating, handling objections and closing sales
- Generating new opportunities and prospects
- Monitor products/services for cross-selling and up-selling
- Planning Sales Activities
- Obtain and analyse sales related information
- Using Sales technology systems
- Ethical, legal and professional requirements and development