Completing this module alone gives delegates the CAM Award for Integrating Digital Media and Branding.
Media planning has become increasingly difficult in recent years. There has been an explosion of the ways in which consumers are contacted both digitally and through conventional media such as print, radio and television. Convergence of media creates new problems and opportunities for brands. This unit intends to evaluate all the key channels used for communicating with the customer and to ascertain how they are evolving. At the same time it will look at how integration can take place and evolve, lessening channel conflict and dissonance in communication. Campaigns, which highlight good brand communications in the digital age, will be highlighted and evaluated.
Case Study based assignment.
On completion of the unit, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the importance of integrating diverse media in communications
- Analyse the challenges of integrating communications via online and offline media
- Discuss the new role of social media and networks in communication
- Employ an integrated approach to creating, sustaining and promoting a brand
- Appraise the evolving nature of communications through mobiles devices and converging technologies
- Evaluate the role of key performance indicators in Integrated Marketing Communications