In order to help students with their distance learning courses in Nigeria, Oxford College of Marketing is delighted to announce that they will be working with Peter Ogudoro of the Professional Exams Clinic in Lagos. Our objective is to be able to provide better locally based support for our overseas students though working with a local, experienced professional organisation.
Company role is to:
- provide advice and guidance on the right qualification and make sure you are on the right level courses
- help you register with the Oxford College of Marketing and with the CIM
- help you to get local study materials including text books
- put you in touch with other students in your area
- help you to get started on your studies
- advise you on where to take your exams
If you would like advice on our professional marketing qualifications and how to get started on a distance learning course please contact us.