We are delighted to be running a range of Social Media Skills courses in collaboration with Accelerate Cheshire and Warrington. These are practical courses designed to develop and build skills, giving delegates the opportunity to upskill their current position in the workplace.

Our social media skills courses are available to delegates who are over 19 years old, live or work in the Chester and Warrington area, and are in current employment.

All courses are one day workshops which are delivered over two consecutive half days. We are offering the following courses:

Digital Marketing Principles

This workshop will cover the basics of digital management or can be used as revision by more experienced professional. Delegates will learn what marketing is, consumer purchasing trends and influences, the key benefits of organisations undertaking digital marketing activities, and how they can be integrated with more traditional marketing. For a more detailed overview, please click here.

Digital Marketing in Practice

This workshop explores different digital advertising techniques and digital channels, and how they can help organisations achieve their digital marketing objectives. The course will also explore how an organisation can use social media to its advantage and uses case studies to demonstrate how to put the key principles into practice. For a more detailed overview, please click here.

Practical Search Engine Optimisation

This workshop covers the fundamentals of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) resulting in improved Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and more engaging PPC campaigns as well as optimising these campaigns. For a more detailed overview, please click here.

Timetable

For a full timetable of upcoming dates for all the above workshops, please click here.

Costs

Workshops are priced at £195 per delegate.

Delegates eligible for funding would only pay 60% of this, making the direct cost £117 to the delegate/employer.

FAQs

Accelerate Cheshire and Warrington is a £30M programme that has been designed to support businesses to reskill and upskill their current workforce. This programme is in partnership with the University of Chester and is partly funded by the European Social Fund. Delegates eligible for the funding would only need to pay 60% of the workshop price, whilst the other 40% would be funded through the Accelerate programme.

All learners must be aged 19+ and be based in the Chester and Warrington Region. Delegates must also have proof of their right to live/work in the UK.

You do not necessarily need to be a digital expert already; you just need a good grasp of the English language and a willingness to learn new skills. You may apply as an individual or through your employer.

All delegates receive a Certificate of Completion for the workshops.

If delegates which to further their studies, there is an opportunity to gain an OCN Accredited Award in the corresponding workshop topic e.g. OCN Award in Search Engine Marketing. Delegates would need to complete a workbook style assignment and pay an OCN London assessment fee of £120 + VAT.

Sign Up and Register

If you are based in the Chester and Warrington area and believe you meet the criteria above, you can sign up using our contact form below. One of the team will then be able to have an initial conversation and send the necessary forms over to get enrolled and started.

If you are an employer looking to train staff, contact us here.

If you are an individual looking to sign up, contact us here.

Accelerate Cheshire and Warrington logo
European Social Fund